Many Portugal dams still below half full
03 November 2018
Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.Home Â» News Â» Many Portugal dams still below half full Many Portugal dams still below half full in News Â· 06-11-2018 10:04:00 Â· 0 Comments
Thirteen of the 60 dams monitored on mainland Portugal had capacities of less than 40 percent b y the end of October despite the good rainfall.
According to figures released by the National Information System of Water Resources, only five dams had reserves of more than 80 percent.
The Guadiana basin is currently where the availability of water is at the highest, followed by the Douro and Tagus basins.
03 November 2018
Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.
Place a Classified ON LINE
- Home & Finance - Spring
- Home & Finance - Autumn
- Educational Supplement
- Health & Beauty Supplement
- Golf in Portugal teetimes
- Rural Fire & ; Protection
- Earthquake felt from Lisbon to Braga
- New rules for short lets 'require insurance that does not exist'
- 'Uber Law' comes into force
- Missing Lagos man found in France as hunt continues for Briton in Central Portugal
- PORTUGUESE NATIONALITY â" Do I really wish to apply for it?
- Europe 'owes Portugal apology' - Alexander Stubb < li>Adidas shuts 11 stores in the Algarve
- Ronaldo explains Real departure
- Everyone loses with no-deal Brexit - British ambassador
- Thousands seek help as debts mount
- Lisbon Web Summit 2018 to be âthe biggest and bestâ
- Portugal's police force adopt safety measures ahead of Web Summit
- 'Largest military parade in century' to honour WWI combatants, dead
- Passengers vent on social media after radar failure causes shutdown of Lisbon airspace
- Colourful h ot air balloon festivals brighten up Portugalâs skies
- SEF meeting reduces immigration inspectors at Lisbon Airport
- Portugal continues to have among the biggest gold reserves
- Portugal ranks âhighâ in English proficiency
- Wet week ahead
- Portugal tackles fake news