Adidas shuts 11 stores in the Algarve
03 November 2018
Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.Home Â» News Â» Adidas shuts 11 stores in the Algarve Adidas shuts 11 stores in the Algarve in News Â· 02-11-2018 17:37:00 Â· 0 Comments
Adidas in Germany has closed 11 stores in Portugal and removed all the stock from the shelves.
According to overnight reports, the move comes after the company was successful in a case against a franchise holder in Portugal over alleged contractual breaches.
Reports indicate that the decision revolves around unpaid debts of more than 4 million euros.
The company's two stores in the Algarve remain open.
03 November 2018
Read this week's issue online exactly as it appears in print.
Place a Classified ONLINE
- Home & Finance - Spring
- Home & Finance - Autumn
- Educational Supplement
- Health & Beauty Supplement
- Golf in Portugal teetimes
- Rural Fire & Protect ion
- Earthquake felt from Lisbon to Braga
- 'Uber Law' comes into force
- Missing Lagos man found in France as hunt continues for Briton in Central Portugal
- Everyone loses with no-deal Brexit - British ambassador
- Ronaldo explains Real departure
- Thousands seek help as debts mount
- PORTUGUESE NATIONALITY â" Do I really wish to apply for it?
- Portugal continues to have among the biggest gold reserves
- Passengers vent on social media after radar failure causes shutdown of Lisbon airspace
- Colourful hot air balloon festivals brighten up Portugalâs skies
- Portugal tackles fake news
- Portugal ranks âhighâ in English proficiency
- Wet week ahead
- Lisbon Web Summit 2018 to be âthe biggest and bestâ
- Benfica suffer shock defeat
- Fewer wildfires and less land bur ned in 2019
- Portugal pledges continued strong relations with Brazil
- Algarve rejoices over news that oil exploration consortium is withdrawing
- Novo Banco CEO âdoes not rule outâ need for fresh capital injection
- Portugal tells EU it wants to keep daylight saving time